National Post Office of Rwanda
The National Post Office also referred to as iPOSITA, is a Public Institution
operating in Rwanda’s service industry since 1922. Its mandate is stated as
- To competitively deliver communication, parcels, and related services
- To continually research, innovate and apply international best practice
- To fulfill our Universal Service Obligation by seeking to serve the needs of every person and geographical region of Rwanda
- To satisfy the needs of all stakeholders
To be recognized as an outstanding Postal Administration.
To develop modern postal, communication, and financial l services, which
will contribute to the social and economic development of Rwanda as well as
to ensure continued universal service provision.
CORE VALUES (P-ICT & Innovation)
- Professionalism : Ensures all employees practice professionalism in all areas of service
- Integrity : Integrity is at the core of all services offered by National Post Office
- Customer focused : Ensures convenience, speed to customer support and service
- Teamwork : Employees work collaboratively to ensure productivity, creativity, and efficiency
- Innovation : Drives convenience, efficiency, connectivity, transparency, and visibility.
Providing National and International Postal services to meet institutional, social and individual needs; Help the business owner to access global market and Increase their Exports
Financial & Counter Services
Providing postal financial and counter services;
Affordable shipping rates for both National and International level, National Post Office provide the API integration for our shipping rates.
Achieving revenues sufficient to meet all operating and capital